Coaching with Dr. Dirk Seeling
My name is Dirk Seeling. I am a PhD psychologist and I offer business coaching for personal and professional re-orientation at our location in Bonn and Rheinbreitbach/Unkel. I have worked for many years nationwide and in the region of Bonn as a coach and consultant. Since 2002 I am in charge as managing partner of the personal-point GmbH, so I know all about the challenges, the responsibility and burden that an own company brings with it. My methods are consistently focused on your needs and resources/strength. The coaching process is determined together in the first session. Therefore I use different psychological methods that have proven successful. More about my coaching:
Coaching for your personal and professional re-orientation:
The coaching offers you support in a variety of personal and professional life circumstances. I would like to mention you some points on how I can help you with coaching:
- Utilize current and future crises as an opportunity.
- Ask yourself what you really desire, and then consciously make new decisions.
- Utilize your personality and your power of thought and emotion. Recognize both your successful or inhibiting beliefs as well as your behavior patterns.
- Prepare yourself for analyses of potential as well as assessment centers (AC), and thus, increase your clarity and performance in the AC.
- Utilize the resources available within your environment.
- Recognize your flow of life and learn to leverage your energy appropriately.
- In relation to your professional and personal life, derive your concept of life from your strengths and resources.
- Find out in which professional context you can most effectively implement your resources, in order to be successful.
- Try out new patterns of action and then personally decide whether they suit you (e.g. using video feedback) and if they should be adopted.
More information about coaching in Bonn with personal-point:
In case you want to get an idea of me first, I offer you two options. First, you can get a free session after a first phone call (session about 1 hour). I enter directly into work with you, so you will quickly realize whether my coaching approach and my personality fit into your process. On the other hand, you can also get an idea of me by taking part in one of my webinars (in German). I offer online trainings at the platform edudip for the subjects beliefs and work-life balance. I would be glad to welcome you in a webinar.
If you have any questions about my coaching or if you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or my team. Please use the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone number +49 (228) – 629 6969.